This is your future Kid(Q115)

Question: Florida, Respondent, Custodial Parent/ My husband and I had been separated for 4 years, he's lying about his income?
Answer: Your question raises many, many issues which if you want it done right, you will need an experienced attorney and possibly a forensic accountant. Has his business been named in the lawsuit? Have you deposed his "pseudo" partner? Have you received your husband's and his business's bank records? You can see very quickly how complicated this can get. Good luck.