This is your future Kid(Q113)

Question: I have joint legal custody of my son. I have an upcoming child support hearing. How do i get joint physical custody??
Answer: Unfortunately for you, the best interest of the child is not the standard you must meet to change custody. You must meet the McClendon Standard, which says that you have the burden to show that there has been a change in the circumstances of the child that make a change of custody so beneficial to the child that such a change outweighs the inherently disruptive effect of a change.