This is your future Kid(Q112)

Question: once my youngest turns 19 how do stop cs garnishment? Do I need a lawyer for this??
Answer: What you will have to pay in terms of college depends on what your decree says. If it says nothing about college, you don't pay it. You do not pay any monthly support for any child who is not 19. If you have one who is an adult and one who is a minor you must go to court before adjusting any payments