This is your future Kid(Q111)

Question: Do I have to respond since he has been absent for so long or can I wait for him to take me to court??
Answer: If there is a court order for visitation, and you refuse to communicate, then a court could find you in contempt. Use the Find a Lawyer tab to consult a local family law attorney who can review all the facts and advise you what to do.